YOUR CASHAPP DONATIONS HELP US SPREAD THE TRUTH FURTHER!
1-14 Lost-Found Muslim Lesson #1
1. Why isn’t the devil settled on the best part of the planet earth?
-Because the earth belongs to the original man and knowing that the devil is weak and wicked and there wouldn’t be any peace among them so he put them on the worst part and kept the best part preserved for himself ever since he made it. The best part is in Arabia, the holy city of Mecca. The colored man or caucasian man is the devil. Arabia is in the far east and is bordered by the indian ocean in the south.
2. Why did Musa have a time civilizing the devil in the year 2000 b.c.?
– Because he was a savage. Savage means a person who has lost the knowledge of himself and is living a beast life. Musa was a half original man and a prophet in the year 2000 b.c…B.C. means before Christ. In the Asiatic world it was the year 11000. Civilized means to teach the knowledge and wisdom of the human family of the planet earth.
3. Why did we let a half original man like Columbus discover the poor part of the earth?
– Because the original blackman is god and owner of the planet earth and knowing every square inch of it he has chosen for himself the best part he didnt care about the poor part. Columbus was a half original man who was born in Italy which is in south east europe. His full name was Christopher Columbus and the place he discovered was North America. He found the Indians here who were exiled 16,000 years ago from India. They also original people.
4. Why did we run Yacub and his made devil from the root of civilization over the hot Arabian desert into the caves of West Asia as they now call it Europe? What is the meaning Eu and Rope? How long ago? What did the devil bring with him? What kind of life did he live? Then how long before Musa came to teach them of the forgotten trick knowledge?
-Because they started making trouble among the righteous people, accusing the righteous people of telling lies, causing them to fight and kill one another. Yacub was an original man, the father of the devil. He taught them to do this devilishment. The root of civilization is in Arabia at the holy city of Mecca, which means this is where the knowledge and wisdom of the original man started when the planet was first founded. We ran the devil over the hot Arabian desert. We took from them everything except their own language and made them walk every step of the way. It was 2200 miles. They went savage and lived in the caves of Europe. Eu means hillside. Rope means to bind in. It was 6019 years ago. Musa came 2000 years later and taught them how to live a respectful life how to build a home for themselves and some of the forgotten trick knowledge that Yacub taught them which was devilishment, telling lies, stealing and how to master the original man. Musa was a half original man a prophet who was predicted by the 23 scientist in the year one 15,019 years ago to the date of this writing.
5. Why did we take Jerusalem from the devil? How long ago?
-Because one our righteous brothers who was a prophet by the name of Jesus was buried there and they used his name to shield their dirty religion which is called Christianity. Also to deceive the people so they would believe in him. Jesus teachings were not christianity. They were freedom justice and equality. Jerusalem is in Palestine in Asia Minor. Jerusalem is the name given by the Jews which means founded in peace. It was first built by the original man and was called Jebus, Salem, and Ariel. We took the city from the devil about 750 years ago.
6. Why does the devil teach and keep our people so illiterate?
– So that he could use them as a tool and also a slave. He keeps them blind to themselves so that he can master them. Illiterate means ignorant.
7. Why does the devil call our people Africans?
– To make our people of North America believe that the people of that continent ate the only people that they have and are all savages. He brought a trading post into the jungle of that continent. The original people live on that continent. They are the ones who strayed away from civilization and are living a jungle way of life. The original people call the continent asia but the devil calls it Africa to try to divide us. He wants to make us think that we are all different.
8. Why does the devil keep our people apart from his own social equality?
– Because he doesn’t want us to know how filthy he is in all of his affairs. He is afraid because when we learn about him we will run him from among us. Social means to advocate a society of men or a group of men for one common cause. Equality means to be equal in everything.
9. Why does Muhammad make the devil study from 35-50 years before he can call himself a Muslim son and wear the greatest only flag of the universe? And why must he add a sword to the upper part of the holy and universal flag of islam?
– So he can clean himself up. A Muslim does not love the devil regardless of how long he studies. After he has devoted 35-50 years to try to learn to do like the original man he could come among us to do some trading and we would not kill him as quick as we would the other devils that is who have not gone under the study. After he goes through with this labor from 35-50 years we permit him to call himself a muslim son and wear our holy flag which is the sun moon and stars. He must add a sword to the upper part of the flag. The sword is an emblem of justice and it was used by the original man in Muhammads time. Thus it was placed on the upper part of the flag so that the devil can always see it so that he will keep in mind that anytime he reveals the secret we gave him a chance so that he could clean himself up and come among us his head would be taken off by the sword, The holy flag of Islam is the greatest and only flag known in the universe. The universe is everything sun moon and stars. They are the planets. Planets are something have been grown or made from the beginning. Holy is something that has not been mixed diluted or tampered with in any form.
10. Why does Muhammad and any Muslim murder the devil? What is the duty of each Muslim in regard to four devils? What reward does a Muslim receive by presenting the four devils at one time?
– Because the devil is 100% weak and wicked and will not keep and obey the laws of islam. His ways and actions are like those of a snake of the grafted type. So Muhammad learned that he could not reform the devil so they to be murdered because they know he is a snake and also if he was allowed to live he would sting some one else. Each Muslim was required to bring four devils and by having and presenting four at one time his reward was a button to wear on the lapel of his coat also free transportation to the holy city of mecca to see their brother Muhammad.
11. Have you not heard your word shall be bond regardless of whom or what?
– Yes my word is bond and bond is life and will give my life before my word shall fail.
12. What is the meaning of F.O.I.?
– Fruit of Islam. This the name given to the military training of men that belong to Islam in North America.
13. What is the meaning of captain and lieutenant?
– Captain and lieutenant the duty of a captain is to give the order to lieutenant the lieutenant’s duty is to teach and also train and also train the private soldier.
14. What is the meaning of M.G.T. and G.C.C.?
– Muslim girl training and general civilization class this is the name given to the women and girls of Islam in North America teaching them:
How to keep a home.
How to raise their children.
How to keep their husbands sew cook in general how to act home and abroad.
These training units were named by our prophet, W.D. Fard.
1. Why do we say Musa is Half Original?
2. What is a prophet?
3. Exactly how many square inches are there on the planet Earth?
4. Why do we say Columbus was Half Original?
5. Why were the Indians exiled from India 16,000 years ago from the date of that writing?
6. What date was that when the Indians were exiled?
7. When was Yacub born physically?
8. When did he return to the essence?
9. How long were the devils in the root of civilization causing trouble amongst the righteous before we ran them out?
10. If Yacub was an Original Blackman and the Father of the devil…does that make him a devil? Explain.
11. What date was 6,019 years ago from the date of that writing?
12. Why is Yacub said to have been run across the Hot Arabian Desert? Was he alive at that time?
13. Name some methods used to master the Original Man?
14. What is Jebus, Salem and Ariel?
15. Exactly who took the city from the Devil, what date was 750 years ago from the date of that writing and also what major event was taking place?
16. Name some methods the devil uses to keep our people blind to themselves?
17. When did Asia begin to be called Africa?
18. When was the prophet Muhammad born? When was Elijah Muhammad Born?
19. If you have heard that your word shall be bond regardless to whom or what…is it necessary to say “Word is Bond!”, “That’s my Word!”, or even “I promise”?
20. How do you cee the “Fruit of Islam”?
21. Who is the Captain? Who is the Lieutenant? Who are the private soldiers?
22. Should the education of the blackwoman be limited to those topics in the knowledge culture degree?