Skip to content
- The Pacific Ocean covers 68,634,000 square miles.
- The Atlantic Ocean covers 41,340,000 square miles.
- The Indian Ocean covers 29,321,000 square miles.
- The Lakes & Rivers covers 1,000,000 square miles.
- The Hills & Mountains covers 1,910,000 square miles.
- The Deserts covers 14,000,000 square miles.
- Mt. Everest is 29,141 feet high.
- Sound travels at the rate of 1,120 feet per second.
- Light travels at the speed of 186,000 miles per second.
- The Earth is 93,000,000 miles from the sun.
- 1,760 yards equals one mile & 5,280 feet equals one mile.
- The Arctic Ocean covers 390,000 square miles.
- 12 trillion 478 billion 118 million 400 thousand inches on the planet earth.
- How are the measurements obtained for the oceans?
- How deep is each ocean?
- Why are not the seven seas mentioned in this lesson?